You have no items in your shopping cart.
Koopmans Gluten free Pancakes 400g
Mix for gluten-free pancakes
With Koopmans gluten-free pancake mix you always enjoy delicious gluten-free pancakes. Thanks to the innovative recipe, these pancakes are almost impossible to fail and they are also completely gluten-free. Do you have a gluten intolerance or do you like to eat gluten-free occasionally? make sure you have this baking mix at home and make a big pile of gluten-free pancakes. The airtight packaging prevents cross-contamination and helps you make pancakes for anyone who cannot tolerate gluten.
Potato starch, corn starch, buckwheat flour, rice flour, sugar, raising agents (E341, E340), salt
These values apply to the prepared product.
|Kind||Per 100 Grams|
|Energy||740 kJ (175 kcal)|
|of which saturated||1.3 g|
|of which sugars||4.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g|
Content and weight
Portion Size: The prepared product consists of approx. 12 pancakes and contains: per port
Preparation: Add yourself:
800 ml milk and 3 eggs
• 1 pack of Koopmans Pancakes Gluten-free
• 800 ml milk
• 3 eggs
• Butter or oil
Whisk or mixer
Approx. 30 minutes
1. Place the mix in a mixing bowl and add half of the milk.
2. Stir the whole with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
3. Add the rest of the milk and the 3 eggs while stirring.
4. Let the frying pan get very hot and heat a knob of butter or a dash of oil in a frying pan.
5. Pour some batter into the pan, let it run over the bottom and fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
Tips & Variations
• You can keep fried pancakes warm between two plates, which are placed on a pan of boiling water. You can also warm them up in the oven (about 50°C) or in the microwave.
• Lactose-free pancakes: replace the milk with, for example, soy milk, almond milk or lactose-free milk.
After cooling, keep the pancakes covered in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days. Frozen, the pancakes can be kept for up to 3 weeks.
Keep cool and dry. (keep locked after opening)
Answer number 7204 3800 TE Amersfoort